Mothers and Daughters
A portrait series taking a deeper look at the complex relationship.
Each set are being asked the same questions.
1. What is a quality or aspect of your personality you think you share?
2. What is an aspect of your personality you think is most different?
3. What is something you learned from your mother or daughter that you could not have learned from anyone else?
Aiesha and Zenzele
Aiesha on her daughter, Zenzele
1. I share her sense of humor and compassion.
2. She is much more tender and sweet than I am am. Maybe it's age, but she just is.
Zenzele on her mom, Aiesha
1. We share joy, happiness, and we are silly.
2. I am shy and my mommy is not.